Sunday, November 30, 2008

30th November 2008 [14:27]

*turns and look at chat box*

Quotes : "Her blog is like.. inactive" Tan, M (2008)

LOL Sorry la.. busy tau? Actually not really.. but I've been meaning to update. Just that my laptop has been with the technician for almost 2 months now. So I 'terpaksa' buy a new desktop that cost £488 with everything included. I think it's quite a deal cos I checked prices back home and it's pretty cheap, some more with the rates going lower and all. Plus I have no pictures watsoever here. But nonetheless, I will post up some pictures. For my loyal and ONLY reader, Michelle Tan. Oh, btw, I went for mass today with a nigerian friend whose name is Richard. Sounds elegant huh? He is a really nice guy. So today was the FIRST day i attended mass in UK. PRAISE THE LORD! [I bet my mum is screaming that] and tonight I'll be going for some fancy dress party.

Will take pictures and post it up. Dont worry. I'm not like *arhem* VAL. Who doesn't find her friend at all! Find her also dont spend QUALITY time with me. Hmmpphh! It's like that now, I understand. LOL! =p Anyway, picturess!!


My Cousin came down to visit from Ireland!!!


Uni-mates from a society. We went for some Expo.

This will be my wedding picture. Don't we look happy?

Uni-mates. We went for some Entreprenuer Conference.
I swear he looks like Harry Potter!

My Flat mates. At Alexandra Palace for some fireworks display.

My Roomie! :D Practically the closest person to me here.

In Cambridge. Was suppose to take the cute guy, but my friend thought he was suppose to take me instead. Funny! x.

People Punting.
Streets of Cambridge. It's really beautiful. I love that place very much. x.

2 comments:

MiChElle TaN said...

That guy that looks like Harry Potter, doesnt look one bit like him. Probably Hari Putar seems more like it..And abt the Fancy dress party, do update the pics, so i can see any leng chai around. Nyek, nyek!!..and, will u still carry on going for mass with Richard?

MiChElle TaN said...

one more thing that cracks me up....the expo, where the star wars robots are taking pics with u and your friend, seems like they capture the both of u as hostages or something..hahaha, very funny!