Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Leaving 20th September 2008.

Time passes by so quickly.

So very quickly.

I didn't even realise I'm about to leave the country in 3 days time, for an entire YEAR. It has been really difficult for me, going out with my close friends and spending time with my family members. Although it may only be a year, still, being away from people I love for even a week will be painful for me. This is going to be a quick blog, for those people out there who I really care and love for.

A year in UK, will be very painful for me. To leave my comfort zone away from my family, to not be able to meet friends or drive around freely, to not eat or sleep anytime I want, to have late night entertainments and food anywhere, and to not be amongst your presence. I really never knew how difficult it would be for me, I always thought I would walk away cool at the airport and leave without a single drop of tears. Heck I was wrong, even now in my bedroom I'm already so damn emo. And I know a lot of people will say "But with Internet, It's like you were never gone". Please, it's different kay.

The people I love so very much:



My Family!~


My most love Aunty and Uncle.



My forever buddies


Steph, the only friend in the world who knows me IN and OUT (literally!) The only one who has always been with me during good times and bad.

"Steph, Thanks for being there for me. I really appreciate you, you will always have a special place in my heart! "
Leng, the sister I never had.


Kok, my long friend


Crystal


Will miss all of you, truly. Please don't forget me! And for most whose name I did not mention, I will miss you too. Just that.. cannot find your picture to post it up! ^_^v

Who Else?
Kat Lah.

No comments: