Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Save Paper! Save The Earth!

For some of my good friends who have been asking me why I keep going to college when I was supposedly already graduated.

Again.

Instead of me talking to all of you over the phone, SO MUCH easier to tell you guys here. So Read!

Anywhooo.. Although we may have already finished our Artsy-Fartsy Exhibition, due to some INCONVENIENT caused [PKM], we terpaksa balik jaga booth again. YEAY! *Smiles!*

Doesn't matter though, cos I actually enjoy coming back and hanging around with my brudders before WhineyWinnie and I leave for UK! *sobss*

Now Now Kat, Lets not get carried away being EMO. Basically, here are some of the pictures of the booth and designs we did for our Artsy-Fartsy Exhibition last Saturday. It's damn NICE ok?! [say anything and die, thanks] Tee-Hee! It's all about ECO and saving the earth craps, see Uncle YTL! Must be proud of meeee!

Here are the pictures..

Our Booth - Front View

Our Booth - Side View


Earth Edition [If you don't speak english, it means Edisi Bumi]

Our Stuff!

BoonChan's drawing - In memorial of you-know-who-lah

Our Mascot! - DUDE! < is his name

Now for the fun part..

Everybody, Meet my brudder BoonChan. Now now people, Please don't laugh at my disabled brudder kay? Everybody deserves a chance to live like a normal person.

BoonChan - The OYACA -Orang Yang Amat Cacat Akal

The groupmates + 1 more who is taking the pic [DUH?]

Here we have another OYACA brudder, FeiChan.

See guys, I am soooo kind and caring. I love the disabled sooo berry much. Tee-Hee! Kidding lah! Anyway, that's about it. Please note that Pictures that were not uploaded only means that the picture is UGLY! Thanks. But before I end..

Ah BoonChan would like to say "Please Buy one Ohhh!"

Who Else?
Kat Lah.

1 comment:

whateverwinnie said...

ROFLMAO...
So cute lah, Boon-chan and Fei-chan! LOL