Just some random crap. But a few weeks ago, SaSaSa, WhineyWinnie and I went to LowYat to get an External Hard Drive for myself. I needed their help with the whole
"TIEW LEI SEK GONG LAN JIAU KUANG TONG WAH MOU?" language translation and all. Such good friends right?
So, we literally walked the entire LOWYAT and yet I still couldn't decide on which damn hard drive to buy. That's cos BossMun showed me some pictures of the WD Passport [Black, soo sexy] and I just couldn't look at any other stuff than that.
FINALLY, I decided to get it at one store with a lady who looks like Jay Chou. Ooooo! And we spent more than an HOUR, just so that I could decide on whether I wanted the 250GB Black or the 320GB RED!!!! I KNOW!!! RED!!! OMG!!!
I CAN NEVER LIVE WITH MYSELF IF I'D EVER BUY THE RED!!!
Although I almost, Thank God I came to my senses and decided on the Black. Although less capacity, who cares? It's better than RED!!! Tee-Hee! SaSaSa and WhineyWinnie got reallly annoyed at me that day, at least now the world knows i am for BLACK!!! and ONLY BLACK!
Here's How the WD Passports look like, you decide. Black Better right?!
The UGLY Red. [-10 Points]
The Sexy Black. [+10 Points]
So after our shopping at LowYat, we went for dinner at some chinese restaurant [which I forgot the name]. And THERE, was like 6 CHOW YONG GEEKS who sat behind us, kept dissing GIRLs. As though they knew how to REALLY treat a lady.
DUDE! Look, I don't wanna be mean la. But seriously, HAVE YOU SEEN THE MIRROR?! What girls?! You can get girls meh? If YOU get guys also considered lucky lo..
Don't think REAL LIFE GIRLS can be treated the same as the Porn Stars you subscribe to everynight kay?! GET A LIFE LAH SEI YONG SUI PKM!!
ahhhhh, released. Anyway! After dinner, we went to get in touch with our INNER CHINAH-SELF and decided to take one of those lala sticker picture. Although our faces couldn't pass as one of those LALA MUIS and CHAIS, I think we did pretty aight. We also added a lot of those shiny sparkling stars around our pictures just so that it would show atleast a little of our CHINAH CHINAH side.
Here's us, getting in touch with our INNER CHINAH SELF.
The entire row of ultimate LALA-ness.
See how 'Guai Lou' we look?
I'd like to call this the 'we're lala yo!'I would have called it something else like "gangsta", but because of WhineyWinnie who TOTALLY KILLED THE GANGSTA look [and may I remind you, this is not the first time]. We still love you WhineyWinnie. <3 Oh well, at least SaSaSa and I look cool. Yeah!~ Love you girls.
Anyway, Next post.
[FISH SPA] that's IF i'm not too lazy. HA!
Who Else?
Kat Lah.

1 comment:
Luv you to KyoooootKat... <3
Dun let us catch you wearing that red top again... Nyahahahah!!!
Post a Comment