Since 2010 is just only a month or so away, I've decided it's time for a change! You know what? TRASH THAT! In fact I think the change should commence once I turn 21 years old. Which falls on the 1st of December, if both my friends have forgotten. This change will be.. hmm I honestly haven't really gave it much thought. All I know is that I don't want to be that Bitchy girl, and be more friendly like my cousin - Joan. I know this may sound greatly odd to my friends, but I strongly believe that my cousin is probably the most friendly person in the world. She makes friends extremely fast, and practically everyone loves her! And I guess what I'm trying to say is, the first change would be - to become MUCH friendlier.
Of course that will not be the only change. There's obviously plenty more of ME that needs changing, but considering its 7am in the morning and I haven't gotten any sleep - I think the rest of the changes will just have to wait till the next day.
BTW, am going to watch Phantom Of The Opera with mum and cousin tonight [Wednesday]. Please do hate me for that, I know you're very much jealous. HA!
Who Else?
Kat lah.

1 comment:
Hi, Kat! Im glad that u have finally decided to update your blog. Its good that u wanna make a change and whats more, change for the better. However, i always believe in, you are who you are, and that makes it u, Kat. Its ok to be friendly and courteous..but with limitations. There are a lot of definitions when it comes to friendly, and some friendly, just doesnt seem right..So, define your friendly, please.
And yes, i am soooo freaking jealous that ure gonna watch Phantom, ok? But, have fun!
Love u kat!
Post a Comment